Friday, May 05, 2006

Thinking of a Vacation in New Zealand

Being a Kiwi I have to do a little plug for New Zealand and im going to start with a reference to a new site that at the moment is going through a face lift , never the less I realise that alot of people reading these posts are from USA or other countrys and may someday decide to come to NZ and well you are going to need a place to stay , ie Homestay Maybe even need to rent a car in New Zealand or maybe just find some cheap flights to New Zealand . All of which you will be able to find at homestaynewzealand.com . OK well now I have done my plug im going to get back to doing some work , by the way its a shocking day in Wellington today and I just wish I could be back on a plane to say Thailand to soak up some sun eat some mangos and play a few games of Pool . Smiles to you all .
Kiwi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home